2/20/2012

How will I date a girl


I wanna share with you how I judge a girl based on her eating behavior.
I will take her to have noodles. Reasons:
(1) Noodles are hot (usually with hot soap), and thus there is much steam. I can judge how she cope with steam, weather with patience or with anger. Besides, the hot steam will disfigure her if she has too much cosmetics on the face. (In my opinion cosmetics is a positive externality because pretty women please us but certainly I don't want a girl who is significantly different before and after having cosmetics. I'm serious about my future generation.) This is the aspect of real beauty.
(2) Most girls have long hair, so through eating noodles, I can judge how she keep her hair from the soap.
This is the aspect of personal hygiene.
(3) Some people eat noodles with loud noise, which I think is a negative externality. Besides, since noodles are long, it's not that easy to have noodles with elegance. So if the girl can have meals quietly and decently, then to some extent she is well-educated and polite.
(4) I hate talking to people when I have food in the mouth and thus I never do that. So if the girl can behaving the same way, at least we have the same habit.
Conclusion: eating is important, especially when dating a girl. This is quite theoratical since I haven't dated any girl yet. But maybe I can tell you the effect after my first date in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment